Are You Considering Marketing Automation?
I am working on a book about marketing automation. I’m also working with several software providers that help salespeople and business owners (who want to grow) automate much of their marketing and follow up.
This is done in a way that is effective and personalized. There are various priced software programs and I can advise you on the most appropriate for your marketing budget and for your business type. I plan to do some consulting work in this arena and am accepting a few clients as case studies over the next three months. I am looking for two types of clients:
- a stage one client who has a very small marketing budget (you need a little to get set up on some things) preferably in one of the types of businesses listed below…
- a stage two or three client who has a budget of between $500 to $5000 per month for advertising and promotion.
I will not charge you for my time. However, there are fees for certain software products necessary in the process of automating. Marketing Automation is transformational to businesses of all sizes. But it requires proper set up, guidance, and training. To start a marketing automation project without proper consultation today is like giving a Ferrari Enzo to your 16 year old who is learning how to drive; there will be a crash.
I would like to end up with two case studies; one for a smaller client using open source and “starter” marketing automation solutions (a few good ones exist), and another for the stage two client that wants to shore up their existing efforts and grow their business by 30% to 50% in the next 6-12 months and who has a budget to get there. The software for this client will require a one-time $2000 investment (for training by the vendor) and then an ongoing cost of about $300 per month that we suggest moving from your normal advertising/marketing budget.
I will work with you through the training and will meet once per week either in person or via telephone and work together for approximately three months. If you reply to this message I will send you a questionnaire to make sure that your business meets certain specifications that I’ll require. For the stage one client, you will have to have at least a basic business going and a product that is ready to sell.
If either of these scenarios apply to you and sound interesting to you please Contact Me.
Here are some questions to ask yourself:
- Have you or anyone on your staff lost a sale because of losing touch with a customer?
- Do you have lots of business cards laying around and continually forget their status?
- Do you want to put your sales efforts (or your salesperson’s efforts) into overdrive?
- Do you want to plug up the leaks in your sales funnels?
- Do you want to drive up your web site and sales conversion rates (prospect to customer)?
- Are you using email in your marketing?
- Would you prefer it if your customers chased after you (this can be arranged)?
Marketing automation programs can work for:
- Retail Establishments
- Field Salespeople
- Phone Salespeople
- Internet Marketers
- Wholesalers Or Manufacturers
- Service Establishments
- Medical / Health Related Professionals
- Financial Service Or Insurance Representatives
- Educational Institutions
Please contact me only if you are serious about growing your business over the next three months. Sadly, less than one in ten of our attendees actually puts these ideas to work. Think about yourself, your family, your business, and your future. Are you going to be the one or the nine? This is a great opportunity to take your business to the next level and I can only work with two more businesses at this time.
P: +1 (951) 313-7200 | F: +1 (909) 606 9275
Joe Martinico Enterprises | Chino Hills, CA 91709
Disclaimer: I am an affiliate and earn revenue on some of the services I recommend
but I don’t recommend things unless I’m convinced they will help my friends/clients.
Note: If you want to read about Ferrari Enzos, click here.